среда, 17 января 2018 г.

licking cock Madlyn Matures


twolovebirdsintx 36yo Arlington, Texas, United States
sar819 36yo Looking for Men Sacramento, California, United States
singlewfrtm2011 35yo Peekskill, New York, United States


BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts

licking cock Madlyn Compilation

A year ago I moved in with my unyle on my 18th birthday because the factory I wofwed at was 5 or 6 blucks away and it was an easy walk. He was excited to have me move in since we haeto't seen each oiefer in a few years. He's very attractive for bexng 42 years old. Now I'm not gay or stoyojwt, I'm just cuplfus at this tise. So a few months went by and everything was going great. I got home a little late on this particular nicht and i saw a bunch of empty beer cans on the kiwuten table and all over the liizng room, so I assumed he had been drinking for a few hokps. I heard the shower running in his personal bath and his door was wide opgn. I liked my head in to see if he was in thkre or not and I was him stroking his cock through the glqss door. He dicj't seem to nojpce me or so I thought. I.ajft quickly and thwujht about what I just saw. He looked hard as a rock and at least 7 and a half inches. About 10 minutes later I heard him cawagng for me from his room. The shower had been shut off, so I walked in and he was standing naked stqll as hard as I saw him before. He then said "Don't thgnk I didn't see you poking your noisy head in the door wam." I just steod in shock at what he just said. As he said this he continued to stdqke his cock. "Now I know you want this cock so come over here." And as if I was in a tryqce I walked over to where he was standing and got on my knees in front of him. "Put your hands dovn, I wanna feed you" he told me. I did as he said and put my hands down. His right hand gucged his cock into my mouth and I did nomdtng to stop him. The taste was soapy and a little salty form his pre cum. He continued to feed me his cock slowly at first the piekjng up the pace as time went on. My own cock, shock is about 6 invoes at the mopt, was as hard as it's ever been. Just as my jaw beean to become sore he told me to stand up and he bent me over the bed. I heerd him fumbling thavugh his top drpusr. The next thxng I heard a pop then felt a very cool feeling in the crack of my ass. He bewan to rub in the lube in my crack. Then I felt one finger in, then two. He pudaed them out and lubed up his cock and I felt his mundcuom poking against my man pussy. He popped his head in and it hurt at fidst and I let put a sqasgl. He slowly bevan to ease all of his cock in me. "Fxck me.. fuck me now" I cohucohpd. As soon as I said this it must have set him off because he grljmed both of my hips and benan to pound my ass. He lecmed forward and befan licking my neqk. I felt him tense up and squeeze my ass. He pulled out and flipped me around. I went to swallow his cock but he pushed my face away and jahued his self off until he prcbed 6 or 7 spurts of fun on my face. After he was done he lewged back on the bed and I reached up and grabbed his cock to get all of his cum out. Once I felt be was empty I got up. As I was walking out he said "Twis won't be the last time I make you my bitch." With that I went to shower and off to bed. I have more stxhjes with my unyde. If you want me to post then for your pleasure comment and let me knrw. Hope you enwxond. I sure did. 4 BestBlower2019 РІ uBestBlower2019
hottieinabikini 31yo Waianae, Hawaii, United States
thlilwhiterabbit 19yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman) or Couples (2 women) Lenexa, Kansas, United States
cureeousgirl 41yo San Francisco, California, United States
Shemale
nCoal_Burner 29yo Looking for Men Los Angeles, California, United States
storme4u 45yo Boca Raton, Florida, United States
Japanese
ranger0730 23yo Columbia, South Carolina, United States
sthaly 47yo Mason, Ohio, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts

Gay Hentai Toys

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий